Thursday, October 21, 2010

Legend of Kung Fu

Last night we went to the Shanghai Acrobats Show.  As I said in a previous post it was very entertaining, the performers were amazing athletes and the show was visually stunning.  However, last Thursday night in Beijing, we had the option of attending the Legend of Kung Fu. This was not included as part of the tour activities, so only about 8 of us went. I am so glad that I chose to go. This was the ancient story of the little monk who arrives at the monastry as a small boy  and travels his journey through life until he becomes the master. It was more visually stunning than last night’s show. I was so impressed with the performers. It was like attending an operatic ballet. It was amazing and I will include a couple photos from that experience here. The Red Theater is where the show is performed.




1 comment: